OUR INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OBJECTIVES
OUR INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) POLICY
TMR International Hospital is committed to conducting business that is of an acceptable quality, compatible
with the environment, protects the safety and health of our workers and the public and is aligned to ISO
9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Management System Standards.
This shall be achieved through:
- Top management leadership commitment to the development, implementation, maintenance,
and continual improvement of the systems.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by understanding interested parties’ requirements, needs and
- Promoting and protecting the health and safety of workers, customers, contractors, and
other members of the public within our work environment using our accident and incident
- Managing environmental aspects of all hospital operations to prevent pollution, reduce
energy consumption, and implement improvement initiatives to reduce waste and its proper
- Ensuring that all departments within the hospital set Integrated Management System
objectives and monitor them though Key Performance Indicators.
- Attracting and retaining highly skilled workers by delivering Continuous Professional
Development programs, training and awareness and team building activities for workers.
Thus enabling them to conduct their activities in an efficient, effective, safe and
environmentally responsible manner that focuses on the requirements of key interested
parties and the applicable laws.
- Communicating all Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental concerns with all
interested parties to ensure compliance with the requirements of the IMS through the
hospital website, intranet, physical display within the organizational premises and all other
- Complying with relevant Ugandan statutory, legislative, regulatory, and contractual
requirements of all interested parties.
- A commitment to consultation and participation of workers, and their representatives.
- All aspects of the Integrated Management System framework will be reviewed annually
through management review meetings and the outcomes will be communicated to all
TMR International Hospital will undertake to ensure that the IMS is implemented, monitored, and controlled
by a dedicated team and will take all necessary measures to achieve our objectives and communicate the
IMS performance to all interested parties.